Aleksey (Oleksii) Potapov is iOS Developer, developing iOS apps since 2012.
I started studying iOS ecosystem in 2012. This became something like a hobby for me. Later in summer 2013 I started my career at Mobindustry Corp. There I developed application for runners, a festival app along with some other outsource apps. While studying at National Mining University, I had a chance to attend the summer school at Koblenz-Landau University. This inspired me to move to another country. The choice was Bratislava, Slovakia, where I continued making Master’s Degree of Applied Informatics at Slovak University of Technology. My final paper was related with Web Ontology Language.
Then I continued my career as iOS developer at Alice in Tokyo. For several years I was in a R&D team, developing Internet of Things solution for AEG and Electrolux till the project was finished.
Later in August 2017 I joined Sygic. There I was working on several apps: Onlia Sense and Sygic GPS Navi.
During my professional career, I participated in several hackathons, conferences in Europe. I did some mentorship back in 2017 and continue with this activity because I like to help people and build useful projects.
- iOS Development: Swift, SwiftUI, Objective-C, Core Location, Core Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, Cocoapods, Unit Tests
- Android Development: Java, Kotlin
- Web Ontology Language (OWL)
- Russian and Ukrainian language - native
- English language - advanced
- Slovak language - upper-Intermediate
- Czech language - beginner
- German language - beginner
- Public speaking
- Game dev